ScoreShuttle is seeking a creative developer to join or tech crew. You’ll help design, code, document and architect our applications that can grow with our user base. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, friendly industry expert that is proficient in design patterns and the latest technology trends.
Must have skills:
- 2+ years of development experience building commercial grade web applications.
Extremely solid JS fundamentals – including ES6 and ES7.
- Strong communication and soft skills.
- Must be willing to contribute to the team and provide fresh ideas as well as communicate complex ideas effectively.
- Demonstrated experience designing major software components.
- Advanced-Expert level knowledge of Node.js and extensive experience with a variety of JS frameworks.
- Experience designing testable software and writing automated tests (are you a fan of cypress & jest?).
Nice to haves:
- Experience with containerized development.
- Experience with open source development.
- Experience with the Serverless Framework.
- Experience with Hapi.
- Experience with Twilio.
- Experience with Salesforce.
What you’ll find across our applications stacks:
Git, Hapi, Joi, React, Redux, Docker, CircleCi, Heroku, Serverless (on Lambda/Fauna/DyanmoDB), Postgres, Redis.
Sound like you? If so, fill out the form below to apply now!